Friday, April 27, 2012

Working on Weekly Specials

Have you ever been to a restaurant where they have daily specials... ? Wing Night Wednesday... Two For Tuesdays? I am thinking about implementing something similar.  Don't worry, I won't take away your showcases or treasuries! If you have any theme ideas or daily special thoughts, feel free to share!

My first step is a new avatar to go with my banner on Etsy and an updated cover photo for my Facebook page.  I have already hired Banner Express to create these complimentary items.  They designed my banner; which I LOVE! Hopefully, it won't be a long wait... the suspense is killing me! They do speedy work so I am not worried.  Are you looking for a change?  Check them out at http://www.etsy.com/shop/BannerExpress and keep your eyes peeled for the new daily specials!


Keep Clickin'!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment