Friday, June 8, 2012

Fun for some...

Not sure if you feel the same way or not but I love looking at treasuries!  I hate making them but find the creativity, time, and effort made by others is not only fascinating but inspiring!  (oh, not to make them but to look for more that are made :) In case you didn't notice I started a new page here on The Blog called Treasury Fun.  The fun for me of course is looking, clicking, favoring, etc.  I have yet to figure out how to add a treasury without using craftcult.com.  Sure, I can use Windows snipping tool but the items aren't clickable - that's the purpose, right?  Anyway, if you know how to do that, please let me know!  This one appeared today and is comprised of amazing items in my all time favorite color - purple!  Enjoy!

Click On! (this is by snipping tool so you can't actually click it... but you know what I mean... )

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment